personalised trip here Call +44 (0) 208 144 2629
to speak to a specialist
River Dolphin Route
A four-day journey around the remote Ibare Mamore National Park in eastern Bolivia.
The Andes Gourmet
The Andes Gourmet is a 13-day taste-inspired journey through Peru and Bolivia.
This intrepid 11-day journey takes you on a discovery of dazzling lunar landscapes of the high...
The Bolivian Amazon is one of Bolivia's highlights: think winding rivers populated by pink dolphins,...
High Altitude Detox
This High Altitude Detox itinerary will be tailored to your specific needs.
WHEN TO GO
Surrounded by Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay and Peru, Bolivia lies in the heart of South America. Situated among isolated Andean peaks and steamy headwaters of the Amazon, it delivers breathtaking landscapes, outstanding natural beauty and a fascinating cultural blend. Far from the tread of the well-worn tourist path, Bolivia encompasses the mysterious and exotic of the South American continent.
- The rugged south-west with its Salar de Uyuni, the largest salt lake in the world, plus colourful lagoons and snow-capped volcanoes
- The magical Lake Titicaca, a place sacred for the Inca civilisation
- Potosi and Cerro Rico - the once-thriving silver mining capital of Bolivia
- The highest national capital in the world, La Paz
- The town of Sucre, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- The diversity of Bolivian Amazon: pink dolphins, alligators, piranhas, sloths and turtles
Bolivia’s land-locked isolation has helped preserve much of its ancient beliefs and traditions that give visitors a vibrant sense of how a world long-forgotten elsewhere can exist side-by-side with the modern urban landscape of business suits and wireless internet connections.
The isolated location and challenging geography can make Bolivia expensive to reach, but, once there, your money will go further, with incredible meals and vibrant nights out available at a fraction of their cost back home.
Our suggested Bolivia itineraries are below but we can tailor any of them to create your perfect trip. Popular extensions include Bolivia’s wine region, Sajama National Park and Oruro Carnaval in February.
tailor made trip?
Click here to start To book your trip call:
+44 (0)208 6969 097